“7th Annual meeting on Neurosurgery and Neurological surgeons” in Oct 28- 29, 2020 at Zurich, Switzerland.
The theme focused for the Neurosurgery 2020 is A spot to explore the supreme therapies in Neurosurgery
Having you all with us for our Neurosurgery 2020 is a matter of great joy and excitement. We look forward to you all sharing your incredible knowledge, research ideas and to make a sprinkle with new enhancements at this 2-days event.
Neurosurgery 2020 has been designed in an interdisciplinary manner with a multiplicity of tracks to choose from every segment and gives you a rare opportunity to meet industry and academic peers and build a scientific network between them. We cordially invite all concerned to come and join us at our event and by your participation make it successful.
Our goal is to provide our participants with maximum exposure, and we ensure that the meeting is a mix that involves professionals such as Neurosurgeons, researchers, healthcare professionals, research scientists, educational and industrial diagnostic laboratory professionals, making the Neurosurgery 2020 Annual Meeting a great forum.
The conference will be organized around the Theme ‘A spot to explore the supreme therapies in Neurosurgery ’. The aim is to provide an outstanding curriculum covering the entire scope of Neurosurgery and advancements and sharing the cross-cultural experiences of different treatment methods, inventions and developments.
We welcome all the Neurosurgery Professionals, Delegates, Researchers, and Students to make your beautiful presence in Switzerland, on Oct 28- 29, 2020. Looking forward to the Neurosurgery 2020 conference to be successful just as the Neurosurgery 2019 Conference!
SAVE THE DATE, Neurosurgery 2020 is coming!
Neurology is a branch of medicine which deals with Nervous System Disorders. Neurosurgery is been considered as the process of treatment and diagnosis of all types of disorders related to the peripheral and the central nervous system in all sort of age groups. The Nervous system is been considered as the complicated system that regulates and co-ordinates all our body activities. Neurological practise greatly relies on the act of Neurosurgeons.
Importance and Scope:
The Scope and the importance of Neurosurgery is being increased enormously due to the outcome of large number of Neurological disorders. The field of Neurology is focusing on the latest advances and their potential impact on the treatment of neurological diseases and disorders. Technological Advancement and Innovation has increased the growth of pharmaceutical industries in the market for the treatment process. Global neuroscience industry demand was worth USD 24.09 Billion in 2013 and is anticipated to reach above USD 30.80 billion by 2020. Rising investment in R&D resulting in the development of numerous products in the Neurosurgery and Neuroinformatics coupled with adequate funding from the government are key factors that drive growth in this market. Increasing occurrence of malicious disorders including Parkinsonism and Alzheimer’s disease together with other inherited CNS disorders has resulted in increased necessity for new improvements in neuroscience industry. The market is expected to experience growth over the forecast period on behalf of growing demand in laboratories and academic centers. The market players aim at introducing unique technologies with the ability to obtain insights to understand better the compound nervous functionalities and neural manipulations.
Need of Neurosurgery:
As the population increases, the mortality rate across the globe is also being increasing in a large number .Because of this the rate of illness and disordersness is being to a great extent. According to Neurological survey rising mortality from mental and Neurological conditions is seen in most of the European coutries on Parkinson’s disesae, Dementia, Neuromuscular disorders, Epilepsy, CNS infection , and other Cerebrovascular disorders, and because of this, the need for Neurosurgeons is also being increased tremendously.
Universities and Colleges:
1. King George's Medical University, Chowk, Lucknow U.P. INDIA
2. University of Pittsburgh , Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3. Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri,
4. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences , Bangalore, India
5. University of Texas,US
6. Vanderbilt University Medical Center ,Nashville, Tennessee
7. SUNY Downstate Medical Center, located in central Brooklyn, New York
8. Harvard Medical School
9. Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
10. Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology,Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
11. Columbia university Medical centre,New york
12. University of Rochester
13. Mout Sinai School of Medicine, New york
14. Boston University Medical Centre
15. Standford University.
DRUG FOR TREATMENT
Paroxetine,Amitriptyline,Mirtazapine,Duloxetine and Venlafaxine
Donepezil, Galantamine, Exelon, Namzaric, Razadyne
Acetazolamide, Carbamazepine, Clobazam, Clonazepam,
Dexedrine, Ritalin, Atomoxetine, Pemoline, Amphetamine
Awards and Benefits
“Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.”
Make memories and share your views in this wonderful platform which is loaded with bundle of opportunities and moments to capture
- Best poster Award
- Young Scientist Award
- Research Excellence Award
- Unique opportunity to combine visual and oral explanations of your projects in the form of poster presentation
- Best poster Award: 3 best posters will be awarded at the closing ceremony of the conference
- The entire accepted poster abstract will be published in reputed and supporting international journals with unique DOI given by CROSSREF
- Best posters will be given an opportunity to publish the full work at discounted processing charges in the supporting international journals
- Young Scientists Benefits:
- Advancing perfection and perceiving remarkable commitments made by the youthful researchers for their work done essentially during the span of study.
- Find out about career advancement and the most recent research devices and technologies in your field.
- Graduates are motivated by the chance to choose neighborhood or worldwide subjects of pertinence/enthusiasm to them and build up their own logical examinations and models drawing in locally or universally.
- Two researchers will be chosen for the Awards.
- Chance to be a student envoy.
- Chances to coordinate with partners around the world
- Discounts at the PULSUS conferences, at different worldwide venues in future.
- Chance to distribute full length papers in rumored supporting international journals of respective conference
- Best Young Scientist Award introduction will be named by the board and in the event that they wish to publish the full-length paper, they can publish in supporting worldwide journals of the respective conference at free of preparing charges.