Neuro-Traumatic Brain Injury
Neuro-Traumatic Injury is a form of acquired brain injury, occurs when a sudden trauma causes damage to the brain. Neuro-Traumatic Injury can result when the head suddenly and violently hits an object, or when an object pierces the skull and enters brain tissue. Symptoms of a this can be mild, moderate, or severe, depending on the extent of the damage to the brain. These sudden trauma cases might also lead to death of a patient and thus handling care and monitoring the patient is being considred as an major issue according to Neuro-traumatic injuries.
- Track 1-1 Subdural Hematoma
- Track 2-2 Observation and Monitoring
- Track 3-3 Diagnostic Imaging
- Track 4-4 Diffusion Tensor Imaging
- Track 5-5 Treatment
- Track 6-6 Neurological Rehabilitation